Kitchen Sinks Burlington NC
(336) 227 4880
(336) 585 0060
(336) 222 8000
(336) 449 4026
A kitchen sink has to be functional. There are no two ways about this. You want to have a kitchen sink that coordinates with your kitchen appliances and kitchen accessories, but the main things you will want to concern yourself with are the depth of the sink, material it is made of and the kitchen faucet. Many kitchen sinks are stainless steel, however you can also get conglomerate and aggregate materials such a stones and plastics which are very durable.
Configurations for kitchen sinks and the kitchen faucet come in many different styles. You can get sprayers, or goose neck kitchen faucets and while décor does come into play you want to make sure that your kitchen remodeling efforts give you the most bang for your buck and that means both form and function. Fortunately, kitchen sinks come in a variety of colors which can coordinate with kitchen appliances or show off kitchen cookware. You’ll want to choose a kitchen sink that allows you to cook, clean, get water and accent your other kitchen accessories while upgrading and updating the value of the room through your kitchen remodeling efforts.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Protects your sink from scratches.
- Heat Resistant to 500 F.
- Can be trimmed down to fit your exact sink dimensions.
- Heavy Duty silicone material is tear and split resistant.
- Dispenses soap with the push of a button using air displacement
- Removable replaceable brush head with nylon bristles
- Ergonomic handle design
- Soft non slip grip
- Fun and functional Splat sink strainer prevents debris from clogging sink drain
- Molded rubber; available in various colors
- Black; whimsical wavy edge
- 6.25" x 1.25" fits most standard kitchen sink drains
- Design: Alan Wisniewski